A Travellerspoint blog

Stuck at Seaforth

rain 26 °C

Our intention was to leave Seaforth on Wednesday the 14th March but we are stuck.
It started to pour Tuesday night and its Monday the 19th that I am writing this down and its still raining.
We can leave from here but we are worried that we might turn Andergrove Caravan park in a mud pool while parking there
our 5thWheeler + truck is 16 Ton and we might even get bogged there. So we will stay put and wait for the rain to stop.
Which won,t be for a while forecast is heaps more for the coming days.
Took a photo of the nice tree behind us we have a lake there and at the front the ocean, Adrian was trying to catch a fish there but no luck. Lol

Seaforth 1

Seaforth 1

Seaforth 2

Seaforth 2

Wij waren van plan om Woensdag de 14e Maart naar een andere caravan plaats te gaan in Mackay waar wij voor een tijd willen blijven om daar te werken. Maar op Dinsdag avond begon het te regenen en nu ik dit zit te schrijven op Maandag de 19e Maart regent het nog steeds.
En de voor spelling is dat het de hele week nog kan regenen dus we staan vast.
We kunnen hier wel weg gaan maar zijn bang dat we het hele terrein bij dat andere caravan kapot rijden met ons gevaarte.
Dus blijven hier maar hangen tot het eindelijk stopt.
Hier staan wat foto,s van wat ik gemaakt heeft aan de achterkant van onze caravan.
We hebben een meer aan de achterkant en de zee aan de voor kant, wat mot je nog meer ???? ZON !!!!

Posted by adriecobie 23:54 Archived in Australia

Table of contents

Be the first to comment on this entry.

Comments on this blog entry are now closed to non-Travellerspoint members. You can still leave a comment if you are a member of Travellerspoint.

Enter your Travellerspoint login details below

( What's this? )

If you aren't a member of Travellerspoint yet, you can join for free.

Join Travellerspoint